What are the start up costs?
Low start up costs to help you get going
The cost of a PERL franchise starts at as little as $10,000 plus GST and as part of this initial investment, you’ll receive:
- A fully comprehensive Membership Support Manual which provides business/marketing/HR templates and guidance, supplier pricing/discounts guidance and contacts, health and safety, system information in addition to guidance on standards, uniforms, vehicle livery, signage and marketing/advertising requirements
- Licence to trade & leverage from the PERL brand
- Access and implementation of proven systems & processes
- Full re/induction training (includes simPRO/iTrade training/setup)
- Customer and client communication pack
- Set up of your dedicated Member Web and Facebook pages
- Immediate access to exclusive national supplier purchasing rates, discounts & offers
- Full set of marketing brochures, business cards, site signs, stickers
- Full set of PERL Electrical branded uniforms (4 polos, 4 t-shirts, 1 hoodie) for each full time member of your team, 1 dress shell jacket for the director
Download the PERL Franchise Information Pack to obtain a more detailed guide on Start-Up Costs.
Talk to us
To chat with us further about becoming an owner of a PERL Franchise business simply click “ARRANGE A CALL BACK” and fill in your details. A PERL team member will contact you to discuss your enquiry and begin a discovery process to see if a PERL Franchise is right for you.